The deadline for this season’s prepayment is just around the corner. If you haven’t decided if you will be prepaying, here is everything you need to know about this option.
The annual Heritage prepayment offers were sent out during the week first week of January (If you haven’t received yours, contact our office before the deadline).
This offer is not a contract or an invoice. It is simply an option for you to take care of all your payments upfront instead of throughout the year. If you choose this option you will receive a 5% discount when turned in by January 31, 2016.
Paying for the 2016 season this January is a the best option for those homeowners who don’t want to worry about paying for each treatment separately. Whether you’re someone who is busy, traveling, or just want one less thing on your to-do list – prepayment makes life a little easier.
As we mentioned before, prepaying is not required. So, if you choose not to take advantage of this offer, there is no need to worry. If payment isn’t received by January 31st, Heritage will continue with the same services they did last year and invoice you after each one.
If Prepayment is NOT Right for You
There are several other ways to pay. Here is a list to find which is best for you:
- Mail in a check after each treatment
- Enroll in auto pay where the invoice is charged to a credit/debit card on file
- Pay online through Lawn Gateway
- Call our office for an over-the-phone payment.
Related Articles: The Advantages of Lawn Gateway
Don’t Forget the Facts!
- PrePayment is due January 31, 2016.
- You will receive a 5% discount!
- Payment is accepted by phone, mail, or online.
- Prepayment is NOT required.
- If you didn’t know about Lawn Gateway before, it is a great resource that gives you 24/7 access to your account.
Heritage’s goal is to keep your experience with us convenient and efficient. If you have any questions give your Lawn Coach a call today!