Over 23 Years of Eco-Friendly Lawn Care Services in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, KS and the KC Metro
Your new specialist for lawn care in Kansas City, also known as your lawn coach, will focus on your lawn’s total health from the ground up VS. the typical excessive-spray, weed-kill programs exercised by other lawn service companies.
See Heritage Lawns & Irrigation’s local lawn care services, sprinkler repair, and green lawn maintenance programs for Olathe, Lenexa, Overland Park, Shawnee, Leawood, KS, and the entire Kansas City, MO metro area below.
We proudly offer our eco-friendly Kansas City lawn care services, lawn irrigation, seeding, aerating, and green lawn maintenance to Johnson County, Kansas, Wyandotte County, Kansas and Jackson County, Missouri.
The Greener Side Blog
We cover specific tips for lawn care in Olathe, KS and Kansas City, general lawn maintenance tips, yard care, green grass tricks, lawn services, landscaping help, lawn mowing, sprinkler repair information, details on verticutting, lawn aerating, seeding and more!
Our Greener Side Blog also includes a ton of free, downloadable Homeowner Lawn Care Resources! Many of our lawn maintenance resources are specific to Kansas City, Olathe, Overland Park, KS and the KC metro. Click “Read Blog” Below.
Your Lawn Gateway
Customers Love It!
- Easily sign up for new Kansas City lawn care services
- Curious about lawn maintenance in Jackson County or Johnson County? Request an Estimate.
- See notes directly from your personal KC Lawn Coach
- Pay your bill, set up auto-pay, and check your balance
- Refer a friend who needs lawn care in KCMO – which will earn you $20!
- Quick lawn maintenance tips and a list of FAQs
- Online support access with Heritage Lawns & Irrigation